Just bought a non running 6.0 project!

Cowboy Troy

Reaction score
Its a 03 Lariat FX4 CCSB with 119,000 miles on it. It belonged to a 80 year old man that just drove it around the farm. The interior is in great shape except for a small tear on the drivers seat and the exterior is great but it needs a new tailgate. He said he was just driving it down the road and it quit on him so he had it towed into his barn and went down to the ford dealership and bought a new super duty.:wtf: Two years after it got parked I had a friend tell me about it so I went and looked at it and handed him 1,500 dollars for it and put it on my gooseneck trailer and hauled it off. Tomorrow im going to buy batteries for it and hook it up to the computer to see what codes it has!

imelmo

Reaction score
Why do I never find deals like this?!? You could probably get more than $1500 at a scrap yard.

vcassens

Reaction score
:eek: 1500 You luck SOB lol I have been looking for a deal like that to make a pulling truck with

:nopics:

09stroker

Reaction score
c8017131.jpg

Your welcome :D

Cowboy Troy

Reaction score
I got really lucky finding that truck!! I hope its a easy fix but even if i have to put another motor in it ill still be in a nice super duty really cheap!! Ill keep yall posted on whats wrong with it!

Cowboy Troy

Reaction score
It took me two days to think about it and talking to a lot of mechanics before I did buy it. And Richard im surprised your dad didn't loan you the money for it.

Cowboy Troy

Reaction score
Yeah I know. Ill give it a good home and custom tunes, studs, EGR delete, Intake, 5 inch exhaust, and some other 6.0 necessities! Btw i need to buy all of that stuff if anybody is selling some of those things PM me the details

Latest posts

Members online