Need help in Utah!!!

TWEETER

Reaction score
Aight guys, I got an 05 6.0. I had a coolant leak so I stripped it down to the intake manifold and replaced the doughnut o-ring in the front. I didn't take the intake all the way off cause I didn't want to take the turbo out. It sat apart for a few months cause I didn't have time to finish it and the navy sent me out of state for awhile. So I put it back together last monday and tues. When I got it all done it was still leaking and then the fuel regulater on the front of the fuel filter housing was leaking and I STILL had a coolant leak. Not sure if it's the same leak or what. Anybody have any idea's and is there anyone around layton that could give me a hand so I can get this think back on the road in the next couple days???? Need it back for my dd!!!! I would appreciate any help I could get. I would take it to a shop but I don't know a good one and I really can't afford shop prices. But I could pay you a lil for helping or whatever you would like with in reason. Let me know please!!!!

Tweeter

TWEETER

Reaction score
Yea I got it all worked out buddy!!! The fuel leak was bad enough that it made it look like the coolant leak. So yeah is good to go for now "I hope" lol!!!

Latest posts

Members online