Anyone run Nitto Dune Grapplers?

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Would like to know from those who have run these tires, how many miles you got out of them, how they road on slick pavement such as rain, ice etc. Friend is looking at getting some an is looking for a little feedback.

Thanks, Corey

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
I have never heard of anyone being happy with them. They are some of the ugliest tires on the market imo. I think pretty much anything would be better. One of my buddies had a set on a tundra and hated them.

Clint_FX4

Reaction score
I believe a guy by the name of Brian Jelich who goes by powersmoker used them in the DPC on his 4x4 single cab 7.3 superduty. He may have some feedback.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
I believe a guy by the name of Brian Jelich who goes by powersmoker used them in the DPC on his 4x4 single cab 7.3 superduty. He may have some feedback.

Brian did use them. He did run a 7.0x on them but said it was sketchy all the way down the track. He doesn't have the tires anymore as they were only on the truck for those few days or what not. As much as I don't like the terra grappler I'd run a set of those before these.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Alright well thanks guys. He is still deciding but wants some tires that will last a long time, ride good, an look good to him, just trying to pick which tire lol.

dingleb

Reaction score
They're good on dry pavement and hard sand. Prettymuch garbage anywhere else. A good puddle or two and you're skipping all over the place. And snow..... if you ever see any down there..... make sure you've confessed all your sins, updated your life insurance and have a good will. the first is for you, the other two for your family in the most likely outcome of your experience with that. These tires scared the hell out of me on more than one occasion.

Latest posts

Members online