Yes.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Doesnt really seem fast, Whats it ran in the 1/4 seems to me about like a tuned 6.0.

I only asked that about 200 times and no one could tell me anything. Never seen this mythical friggin unicorn do anything other than half a boosted launch on facebook. Anyone have any idea what it does? They have to have run it...

97strokn&smokn

Reaction score
I only asked that about 200 times and no one could tell me anything. Never seen this mythical friggin unicorn do anything other than half a boosted launch on facebook. Anyone have any idea what it does? They have to have run it...

Its got a lot of hype but no answers i can see how it seems cool but its pointless for SPE to drag out this crazy fast 13.5 second truck lol

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Do you guys think it's that much faster than a simply tuned stock 6.7? Bc they are in the 13s now

17BLKplat

Reaction score
I think they should post some time slips instead of claiming the foolishness they are....

I'm right there with you man. Their stuff looks good and I wish them the best, but give us some facts! I want numbers... A picture speaks a thousand words, but it might not be a thousand horsepower lol

Let see some numbers SPE so we can feel some hope for our 6.7s!

imelmo

Reaction score
Even a vid of the speedo would be nice if it's been calibrated for those wheels/tires.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Is that a 4x4 launch? I'd think it'd be spinning the tires otherwise. Sure looks cool under the hood, looking forward to more info, but I understand a mfgr keeping things quiet until the time is ready.

Good luck to you guys and do try to keep the rods on the inside of the motor.
:thumbsup:

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Is that a 4x4 launch? I'd think it'd be spinning the tires otherwise. Sure looks cool under the hood, looking forward to more info, but I understand a mfgr keeping things quiet until the time is ready.

Good luck to you guys and do try to keep the rods on the inside of the motor.
:thumbsup:

They haven't done anything that needs "keeping quiet"....

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
I think what they are doing is awesome. They are pushing and pushing but want to wait until it is all fine tuned to take it to the track. or atleast that is what i gather. I would think that is a better idea than building it on a prayer, running it, braking it, building it, running it, breaking it again, and so on and so forth. Seems like they want to get the bugs worked out before they take it to the strip. I have faith in what these guys are doing and i think they will have some great results!

Latest posts

Members online