• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2009 GSXR-600

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I might want the a*'s backpack depending on the model

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Shush it... The plan was to ride this back and forth to work but it's not working out the way I planned. I don't want to sell it but the bike just sits. I haven't even rode the darn thing in well over a month.

Lmao what do your payments look like? I'll take over payments...

dirtboy25

Reaction score
$165 a month, $51 a month for insurance. It's simply a waste of $200 a month because it never gets rode. I'd much rather spend the money on a car that gets 30+mpg to haul my ass back and forth to work. My truck costs me about $40/day in fuel and it's eating up my paycheck.

dirtboy25

Reaction score
I woke up today and had 17 missed calls and 33 texts. Some of the people i'm talking to are extra special. I need 8200, so they offer me 4500, then they get pissed because my bike is "priced to high". Or they get upset that they cant pay me the 165/month and take the bike while it's still in my name. LOL

neverkickn

Reaction score
I woke up today and had 17 missed calls and 33 texts. Some of the people i'm talking to are extra special. I need 8200, so they offer me 4500, then they get pissed because my bike is "priced to high". Or they get upset that they cant pay me the 165/month and take the bike while it's still in my name. LOL

People are soooo stupid!!! I have bought/sold a few things through the paper and craigslist and this kind of stupid is pretty common.

Members online

No members online now.