• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Buy my extensive 7.3 mods for 50 cents on the dollar and I’ll throw in a Superduty!

Suns_PSD

Reaction score
Early ’99 Ford SuperDuty Supercrew Shortbed w/ 7.3L PSD 4x4 and auto transmission. 109K Original miles, clean and clear title.

Let’s begin w/ the heart of this truck:

A fully built motor built on original block and heads by a local race car specialty shop. Excellent machine work.
Huge Aftermarket 6.0 intercooler w/ oversized aftermarket intercooler pipes
WOP Girdle
Main studs
DI head studs, the good reusable ones
Cunningham rods
Balanced crank
Ceramic coated heads, valves and piston tops. Moly coated bearings, piston skirts.
Aftermarket push rods, beehive valve springs
Ported heads
Fire rings installed by DI, call David as he has seen the inside of the engine.
Gen 3 style big oil system w/ 4 oil lines and an auxillary feed line
Custom built turbo mount kit, ceramic coated inside and out
GT4202R on it w/ a 5” intake
Injectors are GTS Hybrids w/ 200% nozzles and 350cc of fuel, also bedliner material coated the valve covers which quieted it down quite a bit
Double air intake filter system
DI headers ceramic coated inside and out
Fluid Damper harmonic balancer
Dual Optima batteries
Modified IDM for high voltage
Full electric fan system that turns on based on engine temps and AC head pressure. It works better than the OEM fan and saves hp.
Custom tuning by Matt @ GearHead. One program only, barely smokes and has perfect street manners. Truck dynoed 566 rwhp recently at only 30# of boost, but it hits about 51# of boost on the street. A very conservative guesstimate puts it at 650 rwhp and that is w/ everyday drivability in that same program. EGTS and smoke are very low at all times.

One thing that they don’t tell you is that it can take a tremendous amount of effort to get a new package running correctly and all of the bugs worked out. This truck literally drives, idles, and runs like a stocker. No weird stuff going on. It’s better to have one w/ a few miles so that everything is dialed in. This one has about 19K on the new engine. This truck has less than 109K original miles.

The transmission is a fully built Suncoast w/ some special stuff including all of the billet shafts, triple disc TC, and I tracked down an old style forged shift drum from the OBS and had it cryo treated as it’s much stronger than the SD style drum. Freshly changed w/ Shaeffer’s oil in the tranny as well as the engine. Larger cooler.

Chassis:
No rust what-so-ever.
Paint is in excellent condition.
Ryno lined in the bed and all along the bottom
Fender flares
Real Deal quad hiem joint Traction bars
Full 5’ exhaust w/ 2 straight thru 5’ mufflers including an Aeroturbine
Fully rebuilt Dana 60 (truck came w/ a weak Dana 50 stock)
Eaton True Trac, gear type, not the clutch type
Sidewinder automatic steps
Ubiquitous Billet grill
Cowl hood
Slightly lifted front and back
Forged 20” wheels w/ 35s
Full return fuel system on frame, used the larger ports on the heads, big filters, and a fuel cooler
Replaced all the cab bushings w/ firmer new ones about a year ago.

Interior:
Leather front seats on a 60/40 bench
Power everything
Interior was stripped and lined w/ insulation and rubber floors put down.
Upgraded stereo and speakers
Built in gauges, pyro is intermitent
Remote start alarm
AC valve for colder AC

Link to photos of the engine build:

http://rides.webshots.com/album/547935277MuSLdj

A video walk around of the truck w/ it idling at the end (my first video, I apologize for the low quality):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF7sBA6zyRM

Looking to get $25K OBO for the truck. Would be willing to take a partial trade on a small efficient pick up truck under $5K w/ cold AC.

Fordcowboy

Reaction score
"Early 99 Ford Superduty with a 7.3 liter Power Stroke TRANSMISSION"
Nice truck. Good luck with the sale.

Suns_PSD

Reaction score
"Early 99 Ford Superduty with a 7.3 liter Power Stroke TRANSMISSION"
Nice truck. Good luck with the sale.

LOL ya I heard that. I'll probably redo the video in a week or so.

This truck has been an integral part of me for over 10 years now but I just get so little use out of it now. It's complete overkill for my lifestyle. All I haul is a dirt bike these days and a bit of lumber. Sucks too because it took me years to really get it dialed and running perfectly.

A better fit for me is a small truck or even a little flatbed trailer behind my 2011 sports car.

It's just time to move on but I recognize that I have a limited buying pool at this level of modification and pricing. So we'll see.

Thanks for looking guys.

Latest posts

Members online