that is all.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
anyone wanna buy a brand new autometer analog boost gauge? LOL

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Cool to see it up and working. Na I will use this new feature on the DD, you can keep the analog.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I like!!! Is it available to everyone??

anyone can use it but its more geared twards people that need to dial in thier wastegates to control the low pressure turbo, and be able to data log. Im probably going to set it up so everyone gets a map sensor for the LP side, and then ill harness to tap into the factory map but be able to read higher amounts of boost then what the factory gauge will allow, its taking a little longer than i thought to get all the connectors rounded up but im hoping a couple more can go out next week some time.

mike got a trial one so he could make sure the math i did for sea level or close to was correct, and also to make sure that its fairly simple and clean to install, once i get more connectors for the map sensor in i will be ready to ship the first couple sets out.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i will, been taking alot more work and time, then i first thought it would, but were making progress now, im about ready to buld order some connectors just having a hell of a time finding the right stuff for taping into the factory map, i may end up going back to my original thought for adding 2 map sensors but im trying to avoid it

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Just keep us posted when you get the set up you are happy with. Good to see you are making progress.

HD F250

Reaction score
anyone can use it but its more geared twards people that need to dial in thier wastegates to control the low pressure turbo, and be able to data log. Im probably going to set it up so everyone gets a map sensor for the LP side, and then ill harness to tap into the factory map but be able to read higher amounts of boost then what the factory gauge will allow, its taking a little longer than i thought to get all the connectors rounded up but im hoping a couple more can go out next week some time.

mike got a trial one so he could make sure the math i did for sea level or close to was correct, and also to make sure that its fairly simple and clean to install, once i get more connectors for the map sensor in i will be ready to ship the first couple sets out.

Thanks for the explanation. I am assuming I will need it once I do a copy cat build of Mike's truck.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
you dont HAVE to but its a pretty good idea to get a good idea of what each turbo is making for boost esp since the gate helps control boost to the big turbo

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mike did you get your gate dialed in? How did it all work together?

I really need to get it on a dyno. But the new feature is so awesome. It's helping immediately. I'm seeing som big seat of the pant increase in power already.

Latest posts

Members online