• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2003 F-250 CC SB 4x4 $16,250

Countryboy07

Reaction score
Hey guys! I am trying to sell my '03 so that I can buy some land, and eventually build a house.. Hopefully within the next year. Anyway, my truck is an '03 CC SB 4x4 Lariat, 124,000 miles. ARP studs, EGR delete, Full fuel system w/ regulated return, Stock injectors, Stock Turbo, Stock Transmission with GoGo Direct Drive Solenoid and '08 transmission pan, 4" straight pipe exhaust, Zoodad, and CCV mod. 20x10 Diamo wheels with 305/50/20 Toyo Proxies, 1" rear block, stock front suspension, Harley head lights, billet grille, 20% tint all around, Grey leather interior, no rips or tears. I think that is about it... I will try to get some pics up this weekend if the weather breaks long enough. Truck is located in Northern Indiana. Thank you!

-French

Countryboy07

Reaction score
If anybody wants pics, shoot me a phone number and I'll text them to you. It's supposed to be nice this weekend, so I am going to get it cleaned up and take some good pics to post up. Thanks for the interest!