Truck is sitting crooked....help

Strokin Platinum

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I took the 6 inch lift off of my truck and replaced it with a stock suspension i bought off someone who lifted their SD. Well today i realized the drivers side is sitting about an inch and a half lower then the passenger side... The only idea i have is i know the drivers side front leaf is older then the passenger side. The bed is sitting lower as well so i dont know if the front leaf could be causing that or not.

Any ideas or insight would be greatly appreciated thanks everyone.

abbottfarms

Reaction score
A lot of them do...
Some people say it's because of the fuel tank being on that side, over time causing more sag on that side then the other.

Mine does, but it's not a inch and a half lower.

KPSquared

Reaction score
Between your fat ars and the fuel tank, all these trucks get a bit of a gangsta lean... find a spring shop... they'll fix up your springs. They can usually re-arc them for pretty cheap. The other option is to find a passenger side spring and run it on the drivers side.

jwlandry

Reaction score
Mine did that and when I added my icon mini spring packs I switched the front springs around and it don't lean anymore.

02BigD

Reaction score
Mine leaned slightly with a level lift, more with a 7" pro comp lift, and now much less with the hanger lift I have now. Has always leaned to the driver's side.

Latest posts

Members online