• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 Yamaha raptor 700r

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
Hate to see this thing go and i really do not want to sell it, however I have gotten busier and busier with work and my life, and I hardly ever ride this thing, it just sits in the shop. I would much rather have a motorcycle i could use almost daily instead of having this as a toy. I purchased it new in 2008, i have all the papers and clear title for it. (over $8800 invested in the original purchase price). I have ridden it sparingly for three years, it is only on it's second set of rear tires.. The front tires are usually not on the ground:eek: Fluids were changed regularly and i maintained it with care... It has never been in an accident or rollover, sank in mud or water, i prefer dry land to ride on

It is a very fast quad-I have to modify everything i own, however i left this virtually stock because it is scary powerful and really does not need anymore power. Experienced riders only, you can get in a mess quickly with this bike if you arent careful..

I kept the mod list short on this, it has a Monster graphics kit, Blingstar bumper, Maxxis front tires, Kenda Klaw rear tires (i will include several other sets of tires for the buyer), wave rear brake rotor, pro-flow intake kit, PowerMadd handguards and stock exhaust with baffle removed. I would like $4800 firm for the quad. It is not a necessity that i sell it, i will not entertain low-ball offers or tire kickers. Located in central MD Westminster, zip 21791

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.