Looking to upgrade my stereo need some ideas

smokedout250

Reaction score
Well I'm tired of the factory sound system in my 07... I wanna keep a lower budget... I would like a double din and some subs... My truck is an extended cab... So my thoughts were putting them under the back seat. I'm not sure weather 2 8s or 10s would be good.. I don't want a huge thump but I'd like to know there's some extra bass. As for amp and all components im really open To suggestions
Thanks Bryan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
JL 8's sound awesome. A buddy of mine had a pair of them in his extended cab 150 and they rocked out. Check pioneer head units, they have a nice selection of double dins

sent from somewhere in the country

smokedout250

Reaction score
I will check them out I'm not familiar with jl equipment I'll have to do some research. I have found a bunch of boxes for under the back seat. Now u have to figure were to mount the amp and what head unit

smokedout250

Reaction score
Well like I said I want to keep it fairly low budget... I woul like to keep stock speakers I just want some added base... Local stereo shop quoted me 1300 for 2 8" jl subs with pioneer double din amp and bass knob along with a custom box and install... I'm fine with installing my self this isnt my first system. I had 2 kicker comp tens in my obs loved them just hated the huge box that went with them

Latest posts

Members online