Harley fogs?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Just put my new harley head lights on and now (to me any how) the fogs look off to me. Did the harley trucks have the same fog lights or tinted ones?

If not think I will do these.

RigidIndustriesWorkLight2.gif

Super08Duty

Reaction score
I believe theyre the same. be careful with lights like the ones you picked out. I bought a set of Recons square driving lights to act as fogs and they were about as bright as my front two running lights. Do a lot of research before wasting money. And the Recons look very similar to those, 4 Leds in a square housing.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I believe theyre the same. be careful with lights like the ones you picked out. I bought a set of Recons square driving lights to act as fogs and they were about as bright as my front two running lights. Do a lot of research before wasting money. And the Recons look very similar to those, 4 Leds in a square housing.

These are from rigid industries, they come in different beam styles and in clear or amber.

Driving lights are not the same as fog lights. Harleys driving lights are the same.

Ok thanks bro.

got any pics of the harley headlights? where did you get em from?

I have one, its not very good but I'll post it up. I'll take some more tomorrow.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
What about trying to tint the factory ones a little bit Eric , maybe a light coat of that VHT niteshades stuff . Might be ok i dunno , just a thought i had .

powr2stroke

Reaction score
I thought about it being I have some in the garage but then didnt want to dim them either.

ya , probably wouldn't work too well . I'm looking for new harley headlights and need new fogs for my junk . Let me know what you end up doing and how well like them.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
True "fog" lights are actually yellow, i had a set of PIAA's that worked awesome, but im thinking about getting 4300k HIDs for my fogs...

Erikclaw

Reaction score
True "fog" lights are actually yellow, i had a set of PIAA's that worked awesome, but im thinking about getting 4300k HIDs for my fogs...

Do it! With the heads and driving lights HID's you light up the road like crazy. I have that set up and love it.

Those rigid industries led's are sweet. When ever I replace my bumpers I am going to run them, driving and a big ass one in the middle. :thumbup:

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Damn I like that truck ! :thumbup:

Thanks bubba.

Yeah I guess I mean driving lights, I like the brightness of the stockers so I dont want to lose that. It comes in handy on dark country roads over populated with dear, I already hit one dont want to do that again.

Do it! With the heads and driving lights HID's you light up the road like crazy. I have that set up and love it.

Those rigid industries led's are sweet. When ever I replace my bumpers I am going to run them, driving and a big ass one in the middle. :thumbup:

Yeah there really nice, I'd like to do a 20" one in the center but man that thing is pricey lol.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Yeah I guess I mean driving lights, I like the brightness of the stockers so I dont want to lose that. It comes in handy on dark country roads over populated with dear, I already hit one dont want to do that again.

Yeah there really nice, I'd like to do a 20" one in the center but man that thing is pricey lol.

I have the same driving conditions, just no deer.

I know what you mean, I want it but we shall see if it happens. Had a pretty good year so far, so that means I need to spoil myself. haha

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I have the same driving conditions, just no deer.

I know what you mean, I want it but we shall see if it happens. Had a pretty good year so far, so that means I need to spoil myself. haha

Drink up and be merry.

I dont think they are different on Harley trucks but Im not sure.

Those Rigid lights you have shown are nice though.

Yeah I looked at some online and there the same, guess I just thought they looked off for some reason. The price for these in a pair is really afordable too.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I think what you are looking for HIDs in the "fogs" would probably be your best bet but thoughs lights do look cool.