fx4 pics

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Here are some of my 03. Not sure what year you are looking for.
First one is when I first brought home. Next 3 I removed the Cattle Smasher 3000, 05 grille and bumper, removed steps, 08 tails, and have since added a fiberglass bed cover. Color is Dark Shadow Grey Metallic, paint code CX if I remember right, with the grey interior.

Attachments

• first.jpg
    first.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0496.JPG
    IMG_0496.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0492.JPG
    IMG_0492.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0493.JPG
    IMG_0493.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:

06-sixoh

Reaction score
That tri coat is damn sharp. Its a toss up for me between tri coat and tuxedo black. Hell, if i was down to choosing a color, i wouldnt be online, i would be at the damn dealership.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
thanks guys anyone got any pics of a fx4 front end? with the painted bumper. o dont like all that chrome

Just curious.. Since theres literally no difference between a lariat and fx4 in appearance.. besides purely stickers (as the fx4 monochromatic package no longer exists) why are you set on purely pictures of Fx4's?

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Here's a Fx4
F350wLeer.jpg

De stickered and debadged.

The only things the Fx4 gets you is some crappy shocks and skid plates under the fuel tank. NBFD.
The skids are worth the $$ if you want them. The package is cheep compared to buying the parts.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Just curious.. Since theres literally no difference between a lariat and fx4 in appearance.. besides purely stickers (as the fx4 monochromatic package no longer exists) why are you set on purely pictures of Fx4's?

My thoughts too. Exactly why i have been watching this thread.

Reaction score

Fx4 doesnt have so much chrome up front. The only chrome in front would be the two bars that run across with the ford in the middle. the bumper should be paint matched as well as the square part of the grill that says super duty.
I was told the fx4 would look just like the 2012 king ranch. Look one up and see if you know what i mean. I cant stand all the chrome

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Fx4 doesnt have so much chrome up front. The only chrome in front would be the two bars that run across with the ford in the middle. the bumper should be paint matched as well as the square part of the grill that says super duty.
I was told the fx4 would look just like the 2012 king ranch. Look one up and see if you know what i mean. I cant stand all the chrome

the FX4 package is doesn't have anything to do with the appearance of the new trucks besides a FX4 sticker. Only the KR and now the platinum will have factory PTM grille shells and bumpers (tank on KR and body color on the platinum). A lot of people have them painted though.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I had mine painted by the Ford dealer. That's why the paint doesn't match (also a bunch of trash in it too.) The Leer doesn't match either. I'll get them repainted soon by the place that did the flairs. They know what they are doing.

06-sixoh

Reaction score

2008-2010 models were like this, but as far as i know, the 2011-present models... No dice. Many people, like stated above have their front shells painted at the dealership, just add a few hundred to the loan or pull out of their wallet. The f150's FX package is similar to what you are describing. That is the whole reason i bought the FX package in my 2011. Something about an all white truck that gets my gears turning.

Ford doesnt even have the package listed when you build a truck. Go figure.

Latest posts

Members online