What UPS brought me/ Next project

JDNeis

Reaction score
Well UPS brought me a nice present this afternoon. My "New to me" 08 SD console. Looks like I am gunna have fun on saturday mounting it up.

center console.JPG

G Racing

Reaction score
double check and make sure that your armrests aren't in the way. If they are you wont be able to open the lid all the way unless you remove them, or unless your truck doesn't have them.

JDNeis

Reaction score
I don't have any armrests, Ive got the 40/20/40.So Im just pulling out the jump seat. Later on down the road(which is mostly when I have enough cash )that I can throw at some King Ranch seats I'll have to double check the cleareance. But for now I should have no issues with clearance.:thumbup:

JDNeis

Reaction score
I have seen it done a few different ways. you could bend the brackets to fit the floor and then just drill new holes.

I myself had the means to do it another way to I cut up the brackets that came with it and welded them back together to fit on the bolts for where my stock seats bolt up to. It was time consuming but well worth it.

Tom S

Reaction score
Very nice, how did that work height wise compared to the factory armrest? Did you take any photos of the bracket mods to make it work.

JDNeis

Reaction score
For myself the arm rest height is even better than before. But I am a tall guy so the height of it might bother others. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures, I was pretty focused on just getting done and back home, Its to friking hot outside to be out for longer than need be. Gotta love living in the dessert.

Latest posts

Members online