anyone else see a issue here?

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
my point is,it looks like they are trying to claim beans chevy as theyre build.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Read the YouTube description

Sent by my Nexus powered by this (╯°□°)╯

you mean this?

I'd like to clear up any confusion, this truck was built by Bean's Diesel and was shown off at an event were also competing at.

i didnt see that the first go around. it is misleading on theyre behalf. they have a performance shop,and showcasing videos of theyre completed vehicles,and beans truck is thrown in.

then theyres that little fine print mixed in with the comments. o well.

BDP Sales

Reaction score
Also a mechanic at another local shop(that i won't name) that told me last year Beans doesn't really run BTS, and they just say that so they sell them. LOL

LMAO that cracks me up :pint:

-0CCF-49E3-AC23-57E0C93E9695-6797-00000783E09E910E.jpg

Maybe it's just me but i'm kind of diggin that lowered dmax lol

I saw that video a couple of months ago and thought the same, but they have since added the description to clarify so I suppose it's alright.

Last edited:

JD3020

Reaction score

I saw that video a couple of months ago and thought the same, but they have since added the description to clarify so I suppose it's alright.

Yeah, i thought it was interesting that he was saying that, but he was also trying to push a transmission from one of his friends on me, and saying that BTS is nothing. Same dude also said they'll build me 7.3 injectors cheap, but didn't know what i meant when i asked if they had a flowbench.

Same shop charged my buddies family $1500 for re-built stock injectors in their F-550 because the truck would randomly run rough and low on power. That didn't fix it and they then determined it was the fuel pump and a clogged pick-up i believe. :morons:

Last edited:

BDP Sales

Reaction score
Yeah, i thought it was interesting that he was saying that, but he was also trying to push a transmission from one of his friends on me, and saying that BTS is nothing. Same dude also said they'll build me 7.3 injectors cheap, but didn't know what i meant when i asked if they had a flowbench.

Same shop charged my buddies family $1500 for re-built stock injectors in their F-550 because the truck would randomly run rough and low on power. That didn't fix it and they then determined it was the fuel pump and a clogged pick-up i believe. :morons:

Ouch that's rough :lame:

Some people just have no clue lol.

Lowdown89

Reaction score

-0CCF-49E3-AC23-57E0C93E9695-6797-00000783E09E910E.jpg

you guys don't use those someone else does.... Oh wait , Yall didn't build the Chevy either! Obama did!