WOP Open House, DP Tuner Live Tuning, Edge Event

JDub

Reaction score
Just want to spread the word that the weekend of August 18-20, we will be having Jody Tipton from DP Tuner flying in to offer live tuning to anyone interested. He'll be able to do 7.3, 6.0, and 6.4 Live tuning and I believe he'll be bringing his EFI Live software for the Duramax crowd as well.

We will be setting up appointments for those few days and having a complete open house that Friday the 19th at the shop. Weekend on the Edge, the big Edge event will be happening that weekend as well, so racing Friday night at the dragstrip, dyno testing that Saturday at Edge headquarters, and a sled pull that Saturday night. This will be a sanctioned NADM event, so we hope to see as many of you as possible.

Come by and spend sometime at Wide Open that Friday and hangout, we'll all go out to the races that evening. Should make for a great couple of days. If you enjoy the diesel aftermarket, the companies involved, and hanging out with guys with your same hobbies, this isn't something you'll want to miss. We'd love to help make a strong showing for the Ford camp...

For anymore details, don't hesitate to call us at the shop.

Wide Open Performance
801-233-1111

Dzchey21

Reaction score
going to try and make it jacob, elites event is the weekend after but i would really like to go for the first time this year, been wanting to go for the last 3 years just havent had the time

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
I wish i was home for this, defintiely will do it next year, wanted to hit this event when i was in Wyoming. I think we can get several trucks from Washington down there next year, sounds like it will be a decent showing from the Washington boys this year too

JDub

Reaction score
Just wanted to bring this to the top...coming up quick. Anyone interested, please give us a call.

FORD7.3

Reaction score
I tried to move my vacation for this and I just couldnt move it back one week.. next year I will be there!

Tom S

Reaction score
The next closest one will be Denver if you are not wanting to wait till next year.

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
I move back up to SLC that weekend so I should be there, hope you don't mind me bringing the CumminGs though.

Tom S

Reaction score
I will be there and have a few extra Powerstroke Army decals if anyone needs one. Hope to spend some time at Wide Open as well.

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Too bad... Would have been cool to come down and get the truck during this rather than this last weekend! Nice meeting you friday night jacob!

Tom S

Reaction score
Dennis I only have white or silver but that makes it sound like you are gonna be there. Awesome! Is a race truck coming?

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Yes, I'm bringing the race truck. White will not show up at all on a white truck and silver would be questionable too. I will have to hold out for black.

Wackerjr

Reaction score
I am working on some decals for the shop right now... If "someone" can get me the artwork for the army stuff I can have 2 sitting there for ya Dennis....:)

Tom S

Reaction score
I am working on some decals for the shop right now... If "someone" can get me the artwork for the army stuff I can have 2 sitting there for ya Dennis....:)

I am working on it.

Very cool on the race truck I really want to see it.

Latest posts

Members online