Scheid diesel extravaganza

JD3020

Reaction score
Group i'm going with wants to stay home and party tonight and then go out later tomorrow, or maybe not even go. So IDK if i'm gonna wait on them or go out by myself in the morning. Really don't wanna make the 3+ hour drive by myself there early in the morning, and then back home at midnight.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Thats what I did last year... I definitely got a room this time

JD3020

Reaction score
Thats what I did last year... I definitely got a room this time

I'd love to get a room this year and i'm sure that if i tried i could do it, but being on a college budget i'm already stretched thin to go just one day, no way i could do a room and 2 days.

But last year i think we left Burlington after midnight, 3 of us in my buddies loaded 09 D-max, to make the drive home. My lucky ass got the backseat, so as soon as we got in the truck i passed out, and woke up as we pulled in the driveway. LOL Gotta say that the backseat was pretty comfy to sleep on.

Guess i'll just see what happens in the morning.

gman1

Reaction score
We are here. Picked the truck up yesterday at RDP. Drove 11 1/2 hrs today to Ind.

Cppr Busa

Reaction score
Ill be there, going to head out of here in a hour or 2. We will be staying at the drury. Hopefully Ill get to see some of you guys there!

Dave

Reaction score
Have fun guys wish we could have made it

Sent by my Nexus powered by this (╯°□°)╯

Almost thought you guys were. Someones running around with Craigs trucks twin.

Been here since wednesday nigh

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score
After watching the sled pull last night I realized that some more 6.4's really need to get into the sled pulling business.:ford: was WAAAAAAY outnumbered by those other guys:poke::poke:. I plan on getting into this after I win the lottery next weekendLOLLOL

Latest posts

Members online