Belt # for 6.7 with 6.0 P/S pump.

IHPowerstroke7.3

Reaction score
If you have the part number for the belt you have, it usually is a code for length and number of ribs (depending on who makes the belt). If you can figure out approximently how much shorter of a belt you need, you can use the numbers to get you in the ball park.

Using Goodyear gatorback for this (good belts)
I looked up a dodge 6.7 and the belt for it is part number 4081261. Ignore the 40, but 8 is the number of ribs, 126.1 is the length in inches.
Using this http://www.goodyearep.com/ProductsDetail.aspx?id=3128 you should be able to cross refrence a belt that will work for you. Might be a little trial and error. Another thing you could do is use a piece of string, route it over all you're accessories and measure the length. Keep in mind you'll want to make it a bit shorter so that your tensioner can take up the slack. You want it so when all the tension is off the tensioner, the belt should just slip on.

Last edited:

Project20v

Reaction score
I was trying to avoid the trial and error, I did end up getting the right belt on Friday. Thanks for the responses and yes the correct belt is K081223.

Members online

No members online now.