PMF traction bar install tips?

Shipmate

Reaction score
I am going to put on my bars this weekend if they make it here in time. Is there anything that I need to look out for? Any tips or do not do that, or do this instead of that I need to know about? Thanks.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Be sure the rear bushings are threaded out to 2" before you try to line em up with the block itself. My installer f-Ed with it forever and finally told me they wouldn't line up, one call to Trevor and he told me this and they were on in 30min. Haha also be sure to take the ballistic joints apart if he sends em assembled so you can grease em as good as possible.

Shipmate

Reaction score
Put in the Blocks tonight but the wheel sits a little aft. I can adjust it but do not know which way to go? I am in the middle hole on the top of the traction block. I failed geometry class. LOL So I need a little help. The truck has a 2.5 leveling kit on 20X10X35 tires. The rear block is 4.5"

PMFtractionBlocks022.jpg

PMFtractionBlocks024.jpg

Shipmate

Reaction score
no the rear blocks have alignment 5 number holes in the top of them. I put it in the number 3 hole (the middle one). I need to shift the whole axle fwd now. I think I need to move to the number 4 hole. Looking at it from the drivers side.
OOOOO
fwd aft