• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Brand new air compressor for on-board air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
I have for sale a Viking Horns (PN: LL-103B) Heavy Duty Air compressor. 200 psi max, 100% duty cycle, Never been used. Only hooked up to power one time for 2 seconds to make sure it works, and it works great! Just have no need for it anymore. Has built in a pressure sensor that will shut the pump off at 200-250 psi (tank pressure) and also a temperature sensor that will shut the pump off at a certain temp. from being used continuiosly to much. To keep from over heating. Included with it will be a external pressure sensor that taps into the air resivior/tank and wires inline with the ground circuit and turns the pump on at 170 psi and off at 200 psi. As well as an in line fuze for the power circuit and a air cleaner/filter. As well as the mounting hardware that came with the compressor when i bought it. I will note that it is VERY quiet in operation, I know that most people dont like these to be noisy obviously.

Asking $175 PLUS shipping. Post on here for any questions and PM me if your interested. Thanks.

488150_523551080993478_2002820691_n.jpg

Last edited:

Strokersace

Reaction score
^^ No reason to yell at the OP. Not a good way to buy something LOL

Jordon, would this run 1/2" air tools for any length of time? I'm going to add a tank plus multiple connections on the truck to have full on-board air capabilities. But needs to be stout enough to handle some load.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
WHAT WOULD YOU THINK SHIPPING WOULD BE TO KODIAK, AK? 99615
lol I would guess around 20-30 bucks. I will be shipping with USPS with delivery conformation and insurance.
^^ No reason to yell at the OP. Not a good way to buy something LOL

Jordon, would this run 1/2" air tools for any length of time? I'm going to add a tank plus multiple connections on the truck to have full on-board air capabilities. But needs to be stout enough to handle some load.

In the case with light duty type work I think so. As long as you have a 5 gallon or bigger tank. It says its fast fill. For the 3 gallon, 200psi tank I bought it with. I think it would do ALRIGHT. Im not gonna lie to ya. If you had a HUGE air demand you would need a larger or dual air compressors.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
100% duty cycle 200 PSI. Internal pressure regulator at 200 psi and a internal temp shut off so it cant over heat itself from constant operating.

Zmann

Reaction score
that site might not be legit it just all I found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online