• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Apple I-phone 4

Reubine

Reaction score
I have my I-phone 4 that I am selling that is in brand new condition and works flawlessly. I have had a case and screen protector on it since before it left the store when I bought it. It is a great phone but am looking at going with an Android phone. I am asking $400 plus the ride. It will also include a brand new Apple headset along with all the charger stuff. It will be shipped in the original box that it was purchased wit. Thanks and please send me a PM for any questions. I can send pics if needed.

Reuben

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
how did you like the phone even though your selling it. Im due for an upgrade with At&T and have been debating on getting this phone

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
If your due for an update through at&t, it would be cheaper for you to buy from them. I switched to an android phone from apple and am much happier

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
well i am going to get it from AT&T and i just wanted some insight on the phone and if it was worth getting or not

Reubine

Reaction score
well i am going to get it from AT&T and i just wanted some insight on the phone and if it was worth getting or not

It is a great phone and I can honestly say that I have had zero issues with this phone. Other phones I doubt can say that.

Latest posts

Members online