• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

fs socal: complete pioneer avic z1 with:bluetooth, xm & traffic, sirius, backup camer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
fs socal: complete pioneer avic z1 with:bluetooth, xm & traffic, sirius, backup camer

i have a complete setup.
priced to sell fast!

sold car. current car is single din, so i have nothing to install this into.

avic z1 pioneer head unit
in prestine condition.

will come with:
bluetooth module,
xm with built in live traffic.. it will show all the current real time triffic speeds on the highways,
sirius,
rear back up camera with night vision. so you dont need to have any light at night,
manual book,
original wiring.

only $550.00 picked up.
located in the OC.

IMG_2993.jpg

IMG_2994.jpg

IMG_2991.jpg

IMG_2992.jpg

IMG_2996.jpg

2000wa250

Reaction score
You wont make any exceptions and ship ti Sacramento?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
sure i can do this time. you will pay for shipping. what is your paypal address and ill send you a payment request.

Cory S

Reaction score
i just know back in 05-06 i bought a z1, a back up camera, ipod interface, and bluetooth for like $2400 those puppies were expensive and still are. nice thing is you can update the maps.

2000wa250

Reaction score
Will you pm me the price shipped to Sacramento...im in tahoe camping and only have limited phone access. Could probably use a usps flat rate box

clayton

Reaction score
i just know back in 05-06 i bought a z1, a back up camera, ipod interface, and bluetooth for like $2400 those puppies were expensive and still are. nice thing is you can update the maps.

Yup, I bought a Z2 in....07' I think? paid about 2400$. Still have it in car.

Reaction score
Damn sorry I missed this yesterday,Im in San Diego

wow thats pretty close. only a little bit of a drive to where i can meet you.

Will you pm me the price shipped to Sacramento...im in tahoe camping and only have limited phone access. Could probably use a usps flat rate box

sure. it may not fit into one flate rate box because im including a lot of extra accessories and parts and i need to package it right or shipping can damage the unit. so it might be one flat rate large box and a medium sized flat rate box. since i dont have the actual box im just estimating this. i can find out later today and get back to you.

is there an option for navigation on this unit?

yes navigation is built into the unit. its got one of the newer setup. it uses a HDD instead of a dvd. making it faster to access. when it looks up or reroutes because you need to make a detour it will calculate and reroute you automatically and faster.

you can also watch movies in the car. just put in a dvd movie and watch. or hook up a play station or xbox and play it right on the large 7 inch color screen. the screen is a 7 inch full color touch screen.
the unit can also be controlled by your voice so that when you drive you dont need to use your hands to control it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
wow thats pretty close. only a little bit of a drive to where i can meet you.

sure. it may not fit into one flate rate box because im including a lot of extra accessories and parts and i need to package it right or shipping can damage the unit. so it might be one flat rate large box and a medium sized flat rate box. since i dont have the actual box im just estimating this. i can find out later today and get back to you.

yes navigation is built into the unit. its got one of the newer setup. it uses a HDD instead of a dvd. making it faster to access. when it looks up or reroutes because you need to make a detour it will calculate and reroute you automatically and faster.

you can also watch movies in the car. just put in a dvd movie and watch. or hook up a play station or xbox and play it right on the large 7 inch color screen. the screen is a 7 inch full color touch screen.
the unit can also be controlled by your voice so that when you drive you dont need to use your hands to control it.
i would def like to see a video of that setup....

only reason i want one is for the bluetooth and navi

Morkable

Reaction score
Has this sold yet? If not I will take it. I will pay for shipping to me.... please PM me and let me know

Morkable

Reaction score
wow, I just realized that this is my first post, I have been lurking here for awhile, but I guess I have never posted before,, LOL...

Reaction score
not just yet. lots of inquires and buzzz so far.
just pm me your paypal address and delivery address.

that way i can send you a payment request.

Reaction score
ok i got it into a box and is ready to ship. anyone who is ready just let me know.

Reaction score
sorry i didnt mention but i dont have any video's. someone recently stole the only way i can make a video thurs. they stole my cell phone. im pretty pissed about that.

your local to me, you can meet up if you want. im in irvine during the day if you want to see it in person. send me your contact number. ill contact you.

no im only taking cash.

Last edited:

Morkable

Reaction score
Thank you for the smooth deal! Recieved the package and everything looks great! Thank you again,,

Reaction score
awesome! thanks for the reply. i was very worried as i never use this method of shipment for international. i am very happy you got it within the time usps stated and no issues. enjoy bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.