• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Icon 4-link suspension lift for 05-07

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
ok guys the time has come, i am not sure where this thread should go, only because i do not know what a fair asking price would be for the lift on this truck...

im going to go with a custom set up from PMF as long as i can sell this kit. It is the Icon racing 7-9" 4link lift, i stretched it to 10" with all stainless shocks, a spacer up front on the coild, as well as a small block ontop of the new leafs.

I also have the full front coilover conversion set up for the truck, which includes the coilovers, and the brackets.

The lift set up has prob 10k on it, but i am so meticulous about the truck, so everything is very clean. always cleaned and protected. As most of you know this truck is babied to no end....

well im looking to get ride of it all so i can get into a slightely larger lift set up from PMF...

so i was wanting to know what it might be worth?

Kits is in great shape, will sell the front steering stabilizer set up also, that has brand new BDS steering stabilizers, stainless, the shocks are resivoirs in the rear, and smooth bodies up front. stainless also, they do have some mild pitting but can be cleaned up well.

thoughts on the worth of the whole set up"

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score

i have pics of the kit on the truck,

bigtimekustomz-9.jpg

bigtimekustomz-32.jpg

bigtimekustomz-6.jpg

281254_592063763032_72105181_32238956_6660205_n.jpg

DSC00825.jpg

those are the best i have at the moment, its a really clean kit, this truck does not see bad weather.. the coilovers are not even on the truck, bought them used about a month ago and then decided to change set ups.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
those are 38 x14, not really sure, i paid new for the kit 7k, thats with out the coilovers. I woudl like it all gone together so im open to offers....really do not know what its worth was thiking around 5-5500? no including ship but like i said idk what its worth

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
so after looking into the cost of everything, i think 4400.00 is the asking price on this set up, with out the coilovers, coilovers could be added...

This kit can be set up as a 7" and a 10" pending what your preference is.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
ok guys...heres the deal....THIS NEEDS TO BE GONE! Make an offer, if your local il even help you install it...looking to get a new set up.

If this does not go in the next month, il pull the whole kit off the truck and send out for custome powder and it keep it!

TripleE44

Reaction score
What do you want for the coilovers and mounts? Are they the Icon mounts? And how used are they? Any pics of those specifically?

Latest posts

Members online