Need a Box!! Or Help w plans too build one..

STR8LINE

Reaction score
I have a 07 CCSB, what are my options for putting subs behind the rear seat? I have already, 2 12" or they might be 10" i cant remember for sure Rockford's with a Rockford amp.. Come with a Kenwood flip screen I bought and just havent used them yet So iam gonna use them for now an may upgrade them later on.. Just need a Box!!

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Just ordered my spl2k box to run two JL 13.5s. I was going to build one, but I didn't feel like building around the power slider motor.

Zmann

Reaction score
Ya I have messed around to long

I had a custom one behind the console where the back seat center passengers feet would sit ,, it was great ,, but in the way ,, got a deal on a single normal depth 10 behind the seat ..,, same MFG also uses this box for dual 10's

sucks .. so I have pissed away enough just to go with the dual shallow 12-13

behind the seat and get stereo bass and be done with i..t

let Me know how it sounds please !

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Ya I have messed around to long

I had a custom one behind the console where the back seat center passengers feet would sit ,, it was great ,, but in the way ,, got a deal on a single normal depth 10 behind the seat ..,, same MFG also uses this box for dual 10's

sucks .. so I have pissed away enough just to go with the dual shallow 12-13

behind the seat and get stereo bass and be done with i..t

let Me know how it sounds please !

It'll be a little while before I actually get everything together. I'll post up a thread when I do.

Now where did you get that from man? How much?

I'll send you a pm.

jdc753

Reaction score
Now where did you get that from man? How much?

Www.spl2k.com

Pretty sure you are limited to 5" or less of mounting depth which leaves you with pretty much only shallow subs. Airspace should be around 2-2.5 ft^3 at the most. I know max dimensions are 60" wide 17.5" tall 3" deep at the top and I am trying to remember if it is 6" or 8" deep at the bottom. Might have to cut back the depths an inch to leave room for the woofer excursion.

WHirsch1

Reaction score
When I did my amp box I lifted some of the upostery up on the back of the seat and cut a section out of the wood back and the metal flat bar that the wood mounted to on the bottom and took out one of the vents on the back of the cab and sealed it up. Gave me a few more inches of clearence.