Dyno event in Aug location WV 26814

co04cobra

Reaction score
Guys Im planning on trying to do a dyno day in Aug either the 2nd or 3rd weekend it looks like right now. Jonathon will be bringing his dyno up from beans. I need to see if I can get enough interest to make it happen. It will be 3 pulls for $100. Also, Jonathan will be offering live tuning. If anybody is interested. Please give beans a call and talk to Jonathan or his new assistant Nic 7.3 and tell them you want to put a down payment on dynoing or live tuning. If I cant get at least 30 trucks I cant make it happen.

For location of my shop go to mapquest and type in 26814. That will put you at my shop. It sets right on RT33 but it is off the beaten path and will be a travel for most people. If you have other ??s please post up. Hopefully Jonathan will see this and post up as well.

Thanks.

Seth Davis

David S.

Reaction score
looks like your only about 2 and a half hours from me. Count me in to put my truck on the rollers most likeley if there is enough interest

co04cobra

Reaction score
That sounds good. Just give beans a call and let them know that if we end up having it that you want to sign up. Im telling some local guys and the 2 guys that work for me will be dynoing their trucks so right now probably rough est. of 10 or so.

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
How did this go? I drove past your place the other day, didnt know I was going to be driving past

co04cobra

Reaction score
Pretty good. Had I think 12 trucks dyno. Sold several chips and meet some people. Jason lambert made it over and picked up a set of rods for his pullin truck. I Hope to have another one in the spring. Did you guys ever get your pullin truck back together? I didnt get to pull mine too much, but I did finally get a win a few weeks back. We need to have a g2g on a weekend at one of our shops for us and the few other guys around H-burg.

Last edited:

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
Nice! You should come to Richmond next weekend.

Yeah I'm gunna have a event spring time.

Sent from Holderdown Performance mobile command center (iPhone)