N.E. Ohio Diesel Dyno Day: Oct. 20th 2012

crzycowboy

Reaction score
Kevin and the gang at TI Dyno has set the date for the 5th annual "Rocktoberfest, ALL Diesel Dyno Day". Come on out to TI Dyno October 20th, and get your diesel powered truck or car on the dyno! Working on prizes as we speak. TI Dyno will take $25.00 off the price ($75.00 for 3 pulls) if you bring in $15.00 (with proof of purchase) worth of items to donate to the Ashtabula County APL. TI Dyno, and Powerflow want to make sure our furry friends that don't get adopted over the winter will have plenty of what they need to get through the season! Food, blankets, money donations, whatever we can get for them!! Come on out to a GREAT time with great people for another GREAT cause in supporting the local APL.

rocktoberfest2012v2.jpg

crzycowboy

Reaction score
We are 3 Saturdays away!!!

There is the APL's "Wish List" posted on the event page on FB. I'll get a copy of it posted here for those of you without Facebook. Hope to see some of ya'll out there.

crzycowboy

Reaction score
Saturday is coming up quick!! Don't forget we are raising money, and taking donations to help the APL!! Come on out for a good cause, and a great time!!

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Hey guys - for everyone that is up in this area and thinking about going - its an awesome event and good people. I made the fairly long journey from my place a couple of years ago. If I had things squared away with my rig, I'd definitely make the trip up there for an event like this.

crzycowboy

Reaction score
Hey guys - for everyone that is up in this area and thinking about going - its an awesome event and good people. I made the fairly long journey from my place a couple of years ago. If I had things squared away with my rig, I'd definitely make the trip up there for an event like this.

I think your truck still holds the record for the most smoke...LOL

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I think your truck still holds the record for the most smoke...LOL

Ummm.... :doh: 15psi of boost at full tilt will do that... LOL I know you couldn't see the truck with the headlights on and both doors open.... Good times. I wish I had just taken it all the way up to 4500 RPMs and through the whole load on it and drug it down.... Oh well that's a few years and a lot of beers ago.

Still a good time to be had up there!

crzycowboy

Reaction score
Ummm.... :doh: 15psi of boost at full tilt will do that... LOL I know you couldn't see the truck with the headlights on and both doors open.... Good times. I wish I had just taken it all the way up to 4500 RPMs and through the whole load on it and drug it down.... Oh well that's a few years and a lot of beers ago.

Still a good time to be had up there!

Sure was...Kevin has dual eddie-currents on the dyno now, and a mobil exhaust fan...keeps the building cleared out pretty good...last event in April, we had 0 down time due to a black out...

I also seen the local news paper did a story on the event, since it's supporting the APL with donations, so be prepared to see the local media there covering the event too!!

crzycowboy

Reaction score
Tomorrow 9a.m.

rocktoberfest2012v2.jpg

Gonna be a cool day, with a chance of rain...but that's ok, the dyno is inside, and we'll have plenty of trucks to keep it warm indoors.

Don't forget...if you bring $15 worth of these items on the Ashtabula APL wish list, with proof of purchase, TI Dyno will take $25 off your cost to run on the dyno! That's 3 pulls on the dyno for only $50!!!!!

Here is the wish list... http://www.acapl.org/wishlist.html

Hope to see some of ya out there for a good time, and a great cause.