anyone heard of these guys?

Agjake11

Reaction score
I was going to use them to have my heads done before i took them to Jason. cost was biggest factor aside from already knowing and dealing with jason

OSCS

Reaction score
Dorian referred them to be but I've seen a couple nasty reviews On line.. I want to make sure it's just a couple bad eggs and not a reoccurring issue

Reaction score
Ive used them for three engines, no issues on the 7.3s. but the last 6.0 they just did ran for about 20 miles then had metal shavings in the oil filter....and all over the engine. now i gotta pull it back out and send it back. they usually take care of any issues. havent had any problems with head work or 7.3s.

OSCS

Reaction score
Ive used them for three engines, no issues on the 7.3s. but the last 6.0 they just did ran for about 20 miles then had metal shavings in the oil filter....and all over the engine. now i gotta pull it back out and send it back. they usually take care of any issues. havent had any problems with head work or 7.3s.

That makes 4 guys who I've heard have had problems with them. I think I'm just going to keep my distance