buying custom injectors

superdutyman97

Reaction score
Having a set of 160cc injectors built for my 97 2wd t:whs:hey're going to have :30%nozzles. I have an exh aust a ts chip intake and already put gauges in it a year ago. I also plan on having it live tuned. What kind of power can I expect from this set up

superdutyman97

Reaction score
That's what everybody I've talked to has said. 340 be good for what I do. I'm already concerned that traction is going to be an issue on a 3.55 open diff

superdutyman97

Reaction score
What tunes are you going with?
I'm going to have Matt tune it the next time he's up this way. It's been put on the back burner for a long time since I posted this the first time but the taxes are done and I get new toys lol. Hopefully by end of summer I'll have the charger, hpop, fuel system, and an intercooler. It's alot of mods to run 1.5s but if I ever decide to go to hybrids I'm already set up for it. I'm hoping a LUK clutch will hold up to the new injectors but if not I reckon a new clutch is on the way too.

superdutyman97

Reaction score
Well I was hoping for that set up but the income taxes weren't as good as i was hoping lol. Stepped down to stage 1s so I'm hoping to still come in around 300 or so but I'm just happy to get go fast parts at this point. I'm dropping it off at Unlimited next Wednesday and hopefully I'll have it back Thursday or Firday for the weekend so i can see how bad my fuel economy is for the first few days lol

Last edited: