P-pump 24v with 4r100 in 08

JuststrokeIT

Reaction score
How much more difficult would it be to put this combo in a 08-10 super duty than say a 99 to 03 or is it about the same I like the looks of the newer super duties and interiors better but I want to do this myself so I'm curious just how much more work it would be

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
How much more difficult would it be to put this combo in a 08-10 super duty than say a 99 to 03 or is it about the same I like the looks of the newer super duties and interiors better but I want to do this myself so I'm curious just how much more work it would be

Not hard at all, just time. No different than a 12v and 49RE.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Making the dash happy I think.not sure how you set up cruise... Probably via aftermarket control.

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
Its all wiring. There was an update in the 09 models for the gear selection relay in the dash. The guys that did my conversion spent over 40hrs trying to work that out. They eventually sorted it but said they would rather not do a 09-10 again LOL.

Cruise control is taken from the donor truck and mounted on the dash or where ever you like. Fairly straight forward from what I gather.

JuststrokeIT

Reaction score
Yea the plan was to pick up a truck cheap n get out from under a truck payment and looking for simplicity and reliability. And yes I've driven a p-pumped truck before used to have a 12valve farm truck why do you ask?