19.67 mpg ! yay

Jason84

Reaction score
Had to go on a few hour drive for work today on the highway... doing 65 mph stock height/tires got 19.67 mpg. Pretty happy with that !

David S.

Reaction score
thats highly impressive. Do you have a f250 or a 350? any weight in the bed? hand calculated im assuming?

pog

Reaction score
Must be hand calc dont recall lie-o going to the hundreth decimal

David S.

Reaction score
i found the best mileage keeping the RPM's under 2000, around 1700 or so to be exact

I've noticed that as well. Especially with fuel the way it is I'm going alot slower now, rpm's low and not getting off the line quick

David S.

Reaction score
I need to learn how to hand calculate, whats the formula? is the lie-o-meter usually below what your actually getting or above?

JDub

Reaction score
I need to learn how to hand calculate, whats the formula? is the lie-o-meter usually below what your actually getting or above?

Lie-O-Meter is usually high.

To hand calculate, take the miles you've driven and divide that by the gallons of fuel used.

Spatel23

Reaction score
:whs:

I usually top off to the point where I see fuel in the neck before a long road trip. Reset the trip meter to 0. When I get where Im going I fill up to the top again. Divide the number of miles you drove by the number of gallons of fuel you just put in the tank and you have your hand calculated MPG.

Latest posts

Members online