• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

120v IDM for SALE ( 7.3 POWERSTROKE )

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
7.3 powerstroke
120v idm for sale
works great no problems, no codes, where all pulled from the same running trucks that the engines were pulled out ( engines will be up for sale shortly )

100 shipped

3 avalible. price is firm.

pay pal verified
prefer pm or
call-text
302-257-0228

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Please let me know if you still have one........

Just to clear it up for potential buyers as i was recently informed of this.

This is a 120 model idm. Does not mean its 120v, in fact every idm from 94-03 are identical voltage. Dave from swamps can add more if he cares to as he taught me.

They have a few different models, 100-110-120 but all are the same voltage. The noticeable difference of the newer units is simply because they have less miles on them therefore less of a gap between pulses....where as older units are more worn out and the gap between pulses is extended out.
Hope this may be informative to everyone, not trying to hinder any sale. Great seller here!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

yzrmbsg

Reaction score
Just to clear it up for potential buyers as i was recently informed of this.

This is a 120 model idm. Does not mean its 120v, in fact every idm from 94-03 are identical voltage. Dave from swamps can add more if he cares to as he taught me.

They have a few different models, 100-110-120 but all are the same voltage. The noticeable difference of the newer units is simply because they have less miles on them therefore less of a gap between pulses....where as older units are more worn out and the gap between pulses is extended out.
Hope this may be informative to everyone, not trying to hinder any sale. Great seller here!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Just a question, as I have been researching the IDM diy resistor mod...if they are all the same, why do different models require different ohm resistors?

Latest posts

Members online