new 6.7 owner

06f250powerstroke

Reaction score
Hey im pretty pumped i just bought i 2012 F250 XLT for my daily driver. just had a few questions, what would you guys do for mods, I was thinking the IDP torq 2.1 or the spartan dash daq not real sure what to do?

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Depends on if you want to fully delete the truck or not. If you do spartan or h&s seem to be the way to go. I haven't heard a whole lot about the torq 2.1 but the few that have it seem to like it.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
H&S new update seems to be running a lot better. shifting is a little better now, and surging is gone I believe. plus the mini maxx is very easy to use-and MCC software should be on it shortly.

if I was to buy a torq 2.1 it would be in combo with the H&S or Eric's tuning.

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Did h&s release am update recently? I may have to check my mini maxx before it goes back on the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I have the eft kit you can get through KEM that I won't be needing anymore. Let me know if you are interested.

Sent from the ghetto

one2nine

Reaction score
First thing I would do is put new rods in it before doing any performance upgrades then the obvious intake, programmer, exhaust.

shmoozer

Reaction score
First thing I would do is put new rods in it before doing any performance upgrades then the obvious intake, programmer, exhaust.

The rods in the 6.7's have been noted as being a weak point. With I a simple intake, tuner, exhaust, and egr delete some people have had the rods bend and of make a nice little viewing window in the block.

-KCCO-

one2nine

Reaction score
The rods in the 6.7's have been noted as being a weak point. With I a simple intake, tuner, exhaust, and egr delete some people have had the rods bend and of make a nice little viewing window in the block.

-KCCO-

Sadly I had a friend find this out as well. Another local 6.7 just had the HPFP go out taking out all 8 injectors with it. Needless to say ford is giving him a rough time warrantying it.

06f250powerstroke

Reaction score
here she is, going to get a set of 305/65/18 BFG A/T this week those contenentals suck

Attachments

• photo[1].jpg
    photo[1].jpg
    929 KB · Views: 124

06f250powerstroke

Reaction score
ordered a H&S mini max with DPF delete and egr delete should be here next week. is there anything else i should get with it? should i get the EGT probe or do you think i really need it?

Manytoys

Reaction score
ordered a H&S mini max with DPF delete and egr delete should be here next week. is there anything else i should get with it? should i get the EGT probe or do you think i really need it?

Is the egr delete you ordered a full delete or just the block off plates? The full delete should have the plates anyway, I would think. One of the block off plates has a bung to install a egt probe in it, it just uses one of the probes off of the dpf.