• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

SCT Touchscreen Xtreme Tuner

f-150_xl

Reaction score
I just picked up a CCSB LMM and now have no use for my SCT programmer. This thing is a pretty amazing piece. It tunes and monitors all on a wireless screen you can mount on your windshield, dash, or hide it - it's all up to you. Last time I looked they were running around $800 new so I'm asking $400. It will need unlocked and I have a RA Number through SCT but I haven't had a chance to send it off yet. Its $60 to have it unlocked. I have had it on one 7.3L, three 6.0L, and one mustang - worked flawlessly. It gives you many parameters to modify on both gas and diesel applications - you can do quite a bit with this thing. I love it but if I get another Powerstroke I will most likely give Spartan tuning a try. Time to go! Shoot me an offer but make it reasonable! Thanks guys!

Note: I am also always interested in mechanics tools as trades!

Morkable

Reaction score
Whats all involved with getting it unlocked? And, how hard is it to get custom tunes put on to it?

f-150_xl

Reaction score
Simple to get it unlocked. You simply call SCT to get an RMA number then mail it to them pay them $60 and they mail it back unlocked free and clear. Takes about a week or two total. To get custom tunes just call up your tune builder (Innovative, etc.) and they send you the tunes. Just plug it into the computer and download the files onto it. It's all pretty easy and they can walk you through it over the phone. If you want it I'll knock it down to $350 plus shipping.

f-150_xl

Reaction score
It was a 6spd truck but the transmission tuning beats ANY other brand of tuner I have ever been around. On the 6.0L trucks it does an awesome job and shifts perfectly. Not too harsh no slipping and it seems like the more weight you are pulling or the harder you are running it the firmer it shifts. You can even adjust where, when, and how hard it shifts in the "options" menu.

f-150_xl

Reaction score
Power is a definite improvement over stock. I never messed with any custom tuning or adjusting options on the 7.3L but just with the basic tunes it woke it up a good bit

f-150_xl

Reaction score
Sorry fellas i dont get on here much and i wasnt getting notifications but it has been sold. Sorry for the late response and thanks!

Latest posts

Members online