Smoke on the Mountain 2012

sagebel

Reaction score
October 20th. Some things may change this year regarding the food drive and meeting place. I'll post up more info as it becomes available.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Hmmm might have to plan my west side trip to my folks place that weekend. Definitely doable

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

sagebel

Reaction score
Still no more info on the meeting place and food drive. There are a few of us camping at Toutle River RV park in Castle Rock (Exit 52). I have reservations and gave them the group name of "Mount ST Helens Runners". (I though about using POOW (Prius Owners Of Washington). I am hoping that they will put the group of us in the same area.

sagebel

Reaction score
Here are the details: Meet up at the McDonald's parking lot at I-5 Exit 72 between 9 and 10am. Everyone can figure out something for breakfast prior to meeting up. The McDonalds is on the East side of I-5. There is also a Burger King. Depart McDonalds at 10 a.m. and head for the Toledo Food Bank. (I will call them Tuesday morning and set up the food drop off). Anyone who would like to eat at Spiffy's can fall in line as the group passes. From Toledo, head for Johnson Ridge with a couple sightseeing stops on the way. We should be at Johnson ridge sometime between 12 and 1. Time at Johnson Ridge will be weather dependent as usual. If everyone wants to stop at the pizza place in Castle Rock for lunch, post up so we can give them a somewhat accurate head count for seating. If anyone is on any other diesel truck sites, feel free to pass the word.

For everyone with a CB (highly recommended) we will run channel 10.

Scott

sagebel

Reaction score
We are on for the food drive. Any non-perishable food will be accepted. The food bank will be waiting for us around 10:30 a.m. They may have the local paper there as well.

Derek from Vision Diesel Performance is offering up a S&B Intake (or equitable store credit) for the person who brings the largest donation (measured in ounces).

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
We are on for the food drive. Any non-perishable food will be accepted. The food bank will be waiting for us around 10:30 a.m. They may have the local paper there as well.

Derek from Vision Diesel Performance is offering up a S&B Intake (or equitable store credit) for the person who brings the largest donation (measured in ounces).

Looking forward to this Scott. Should be a good day. Hopefully, there is a good turn out

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

sagebel

Reaction score
Sorry for the last minute confusion but after seeing many of the posts I think meeting at Spiffy's will work best. I haven't called Spiffy's about reserving the back room. If someone wants to do that it would be great. I was told that there were issues with eating at Spiffy's and thus the different meeting location but I think Spiffy's works for the meeting place since there are quite a few that are planning on eating there. If you don't want to eat there, eat before you get there. The Shell next door usually has cheaper fuel as well. We will leave Spiffy's at 10am