Indiana Dec 2nd GTG

Slate

Reaction score
Hey guys, we are trying to a GTG together for December 2nd. It'll probably be in Lafayette, IN. We are trying to get more people to jump in and give opinions. Let us know if you want to go and give ideas to where.

Slate

Reaction score
I'd like to add that anyone and everyone is welcomed, it just depends on if you want to drive lol.

powerjoke4life

Reaction score
Could we maybe do Dec 3rd? Most of us work during the week I think and if we get off between 3-7 it could be a 1-3 hr drive there after work.

Maybe Sat lunch would be better?

Slate

Reaction score
Could we maybe do Dec 3rd? Most of us work during the week I think and if we get off between 3-7 it could be a 1-3 hr drive there after work.

Maybe Sat lunch would be better?

December 2nd is a Sunday and the 3rd is a Monday. I didn't set the date lol. We had this posted over on PSO and we got very little response, so I was forwarding this to see if there was more interest.

Slate

Reaction score
I'm not sure. They have thrown around a few ideas. Hooters was brought up and I can't remember the others off the top of my head

If you have any friends that want to come they can.

There is a thread on pso in the illiana strokers section that says fall/winter gtg.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

powerjoke4life

Reaction score
Sounds good keep me updated. Im not sure what is all there, havnt been to that area since college.

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
i should be able to make the journey across town. there's word here @ the house that we may have an alumni meeting that day so i'll have to see closer to tiime

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
well, we're in the process of finalizing the construction of our new house. So we are meeting with some alumni to try to convince them to donate the proper funds to finish it. the main guy comming is worth a couple million$ so we are working around his schedule.

Latest posts

Members online