• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

TEI Spacers

LovinPSDs

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_0201.jpg
    IMG_0201.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0202.jpg
    IMG_0202.jpg
    917.3 KB · Views: 66

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
Would i need a alignment cam kit anything else with this on my 2012 single cab? Or just install, align, and go?
Also is this something i can add a actual suspension lift on top of? Like say if i go with the 2.5 icon later...

MINK

Reaction score
Would i need a alignment cam kit anything else with this on my 2012 single cab? Or just install, align, and go?
Also is this something i can add a actual suspension lift on top of? Like say if i go with the 2.5 icon later...

Alignment isnt manditory but it wouldnt hurt, yes a spring lift would work down the road as these mount under the bottom spring pad.

SAK

Reaction score

Just buy them bud, they will go nice with the ICON kit you know you want to order so bad. LOL

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
Ok for starters here are my noob questions:

Will this effect any ride quality on stock suspension OR on the icon lift? I sure wouldnt want to do anything that would change icons quality..

And 2:

Offroading! I do have a ranch and do not want anything that is gonna eventually stress or break while im riding around..i am not gonna turn my truck into a raptor and go balls to the wall in a pasture but wouldnt mind the extra inch if it wont hurt LOL ive added ford 1/2 ton torsion keys to my gmc in the past, cranked to the moon, got 3" of lift and rode on 35" SSR swampers and killed my front suspension so i dont wanna do anything like that again

Hey david can u PM my price on that Icon lift again? I LOSTS IT :(
The 2.5 one with Standard shocks, no mods to rear, i like cali lean

Last edited:

java

Reaction score
I have the TEI spacers with ICON 2.5 inch levening coils on my 07 and it rides great, this is my dd as well as work/farm truck so the truck sees its fair share of off road "abuse" and has held up very well so far.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Ok for starters here are my noob questions:

Will this effect any ride quality on stock suspension OR on the icon lift? I sure wouldnt want to do anything that would change icons quality..

And 2:

Offroading! I do have a ranch and do not want anything that is gonna eventually stress or break while im riding around..i am not gonna turn my truck into a raptor and go balls to the wall in a pasture but wouldnt mind the extra inch if it wont hurt LOL ive added ford 1/2 ton torsion keys to my gmc in the past, cranked to the moon, got 3" of lift and rode on 35" SSR swampers and killed my front suspension so i dont wanna do anything like that again

Hey david can u PM my price on that Icon lift again? I LOSTS IT :(
The 2.5 one with Standard shocks, no mods to rear, i like cali lean

I don't think Icon would market it if they knew it would effect there lift. It's just a 1" spacer on the bottom of the coil and should ride no different than the coils you got on there now.

Your truck is sick btw!

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
Thank you sir and sounds like my questions have been answered...about to send a PM

I think the Icon 2.5" and that TEI will set it off...cant go too big or itl look like a monster truck!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online