Front heat improvement

NEVRNF

Reaction score
Does anyone else think the floor vents for the front have poor heat output?
I have issues with my feet getting cold so i just removed the factory outlet from the heater box and the under seat duct work. Since i cut up my E99 pickup i had the factory lower heat duct that runs below the dash. It goes right into place on the Ex and will stay in place with just 2 self tappers. All i can say is WOW. The heat is finally avaliable to the driver instead of it all going to the rear seat passengers.

TARM

Reaction score
Right but now do not the rears get far less heat. No biggie if you do not regularly have passengers back there but in our case I almost always have a min of 3 in the rear. If the rears get as much as the front then I am all over doing this. No issue to go get the duct from the salvage yard for $20 Either wya its cool thaT you are finding ways to mod yours to fit what you need. I always like this kind of stuff.

NEVRNF

Reaction score
I had my daughter in there the other day. She had no complaints as to cold feet. I will see how it is once it gets cold here. I did this mod since i am by myself 95% of the time. It kind of sucks that i finally have the Ex of my dreams and now dont have a need for it since my kid drives and i rarely haul 6-7 kids around anymore

Latest posts

Members online