picture of h2e kits?

smokedout250

Reaction score
Hey all I'm looking at doing an h2e kits I would like to see some pics of installed h2es and maby some info on them parts that come with the kits... also what you did for ic pipes and what all it took to install the kit.

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
We have kits with or without a std H2e or a modded H2e. Comes with IC tubes, DP and Bellowed uppipes..also no return line leaks like the Hypermax kit..

Power coat and ceramic coating available.

3" Billet intakes also..

PM me if I can help.

Attachments

• IMG_3549.JPG
    IMG_3549.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3474.JPG
    IMG_3474.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 51

Tom S

Reaction score
We have kits with or without a std H2e or a modded H2e. Comes with IC tubes, DP and Bellowed uppipes..also no return line leaks like the Hypermax kit..

3" Billet intakes also..

PM me if I can help.

That is a big plus right there.

Not for me but for others what intercoolers work with those pipes without tweaks?

davey99ps

Reaction score

3" Billet intakes also..

PM me if I can help.
can you pm me a price on that set-up

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
Yes vs the OBS intakes..now as to SD's they should as they are not flattened like the stockers but they also don't crush as the stockers can..

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
Kits come with DP, IC tubes... 2ea OBS or 1ea for the SD, Bellowed up pipes and fabed mount, Fabed Y is now included. Either a std H2e or a modded h2e, coatings are extra..all depends on what you want..one in the picture is one in house we are working on. Exhaust side ceramic coated cold side powered painted..modded h2e..its perty!

Latest posts

Members online