October Dyno Day

Groovy Chick

Reaction score
We posted this on our FB page and website last week, but just in case you didn't see it...

We've been getting lots of inquiries about our October Dyno Day, and we've let many of you know by e-mail and over the phone; however, for those of you who haven't heard, we are going to postpone our Dyno Day until spring 2013 -- probably April when the weather's the nicest.

We've had two super successful events already this year, and we just felt like there was too many unknowns with my (Corey's!) health right now. We'd hate to plan something and then have to post the day before that it's been cancelled because I'm bedridden.

Anyone who has attended our October Dyno Days knows that in the past, we have collected food to donate to the Northeast Georgia Food Pantry. Well, we don't think they should miss out this year just because we're not having an event. Last year, we donated 657 POUNDS of food, which was even more than the previous year! Bill and I still intend to break that record this year, and we are so grateful to all of our amazing customers/friends that have made it possible for us to share our blessings with those in need.

We decided that some time before the end of the month, we'll buy enough to load up the back of the Flex and drive it over to the food bank. We'll be sure to take pictures so that you can see what your business has made possible!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.