Quick Tricks Open House Mar 2

RescueF250

Reaction score
Quick Trick's will be having a open house Mar 2 at the new shop. Its looking to be a Dyno day Friday n Saturday and track night Saturday night. We are working on hotel rates etc for anyone. As I get more info I will post up. I will be flying friday morning myself if everything works out. Vivian is currently looking into the Country Inn and Holiday Inn, in Miami with better rates. The holiday Inn is closer to the shop, but Country Inn has numerous restaurants, a theater, many stores and the Homefield Sports Bar & Grill.* There’s a lot more to do there.

Last edited by a moderator:

white07psd

Reaction score
If i go, im stocking up on coolant to sell on the way down there. A convoy of 6.0s from the burg to florida, id be a millionaire by georgia...

sent from the stool.

RescueF250

Reaction score
TTT also myself and heavy assault will be trying out a new wheel for the powermax turbo. so come on down.

QUICK TRICKS AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE, INC.
13876 SW 56 Street
Miami, FL 33175

Bubba88

Reaction score
I'll post this up in the GA section on the ORG and see if any of the GPDA guys wanna go. I'll have to check that weekend, but I should be able to make it down.

RedRice589

Reaction score
When is said group of guys planning on convoying down? Everyone has to go by me at somepoint. Just wonderin if it'll be on 95 or 75 i'd like to join in the group if its on friday or saturday.... or i can lead :D i'm not scared of FHP!!

RescueF250

Reaction score
I'm not to sure what time me n heavyassault will pass thru Ga. We are leaving thursday night 7-8pm n driving as far as we can to get there friday early as possible. We might make our stopping point jacksonville or somewhere in ga to rest up some. If anyone wants to meet us let me know we will be doing 95 down. Also we are staying at the hylton garden inn in miramar.

mudwizer

Reaction score
Yeah i am going to try to make it, Is there any kind of schedule? Its not but a couple of miles from me.

Latest posts

Members online