Truck blew up

Lamont_24

Reaction score
My buddies 6.7 threw a rod out the side of the block today, I couldn't help but laugh. Made 450 on the dyno with an h&s on it. I'll see if I can snap some pics here shortly. I'm helping him pick it up off the side of the road soon haha

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Only a tune and delete truck? Dang that really sucks, does he drive the crap out of it all the time?

WHY NOT

Reaction score
That's news I could have done without! I'm already paranoid enough with my 2012 running essentially the same setup!

Me as well, but there a bunch of people with trouble free miles on these trucks with the same mods. At least thats what I tell myself.

java

Reaction score
My dads truck has over 60k miles on the spartan 200 horse warhammer tune with no issues as of now. He does NOT baby his truck neither. Lol

Lamont_24

Reaction score
Sorry, no pics tonight, you could barely see the hole with your eye so I figured my phone wouldn't be able to pick it up, but there's a hole in the passenger side just a little above the oil pan. He drove the piss out of it all the time. There's a video of him at Lima this year just on the throttle constantly fvcking around with a cummins. But he's not sure what he wants to do with it now, I'll keep you guys informed as we figure it out more. But the worst part is, he said he kind of chuckled when it first happened because the car that was tailgating him got sprayed with oil and then he said It set in. He sarcastically told me to shut the fvck up when I laughed 😁

Lamont_24

Reaction score
Oh and his turbo was mildly built, just a different wheel and it was milled out a little because he broke the shaft about 5,000 miles ago. Lets just say he's on the throttle just as much with the truck as I am with my offroad only bronco

RedLine

Reaction score
Let me know if he wants to sell it! lol But that would **** all over someones day.. watching 6.4's make 900+ on stock bottom ends all day, then blowing your new 6.7 up at 450.

Big Angry Hillbilly

Reaction score
My buddies 6.7 threw a rod out the side of the block today, I couldn't help but laugh. Made 450 on the dyno with an h&s on it. I'll see if I can snap some pics here shortly. I'm helping him pick it up off the side of the road soon haha

Couldn't help but laugh. You wouldn't be posting this on the forum had it been my truck. You'd still be working on regaining consciousness.

Latest posts

Members online