• my truck 5.jpg
    my truck 5.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 218
  • my truck 6.jpg
    my truck 6.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 239

Uncle_jesse

Reaction score
97 12v basicly stock for now re-timed the pump and governor springs . running the fordcummins plate on the zf5 :fordoval:

Attachments

• my truck 7.jpg
    my truck 7.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 203
  • my truck 8.jpg
    my truck 8.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 195
  • my truck 10.jpg
    my truck 10.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 205

Uncle_jesse

Reaction score
well ill post some more pics of the completed project once i get a chance .. but i have to say its best thing i ever did to my truck !

Uncle_jesse

Reaction score
What were some things you would do different if you had to do it again? What was the hardest part of the swap?

fitting the super duty innercooler was the worst part for me that and taking the old motor out and cleaning the engine bay out :D... the rest was very straight forward .. if i were to doit it again i would have maybe gone through my parts list with a fine tooth comb i found that i was rushing to the parts store every hour getting something else other then that i went really well for only having a weekend to do that swap ... i guess it might have been nicer to have had abit more time but then again im not the most patient person and well pussys will never be heros so get on with it lol

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score
I'm getting excited to start my project! We got a complete donor truck the other day so it should make the swap go easier. The only difference will be the 47rh tranny. What did you do for engine mounts?

Uncle_jesse

Reaction score
Where did you get your motor mounts?

i built my mounts so they would utilize the factory ford motor mounts i couldnt find anything that i would be happy with putting in my truck in the aftermarket world so built my own instead there really straight forward

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.