Upgrading my Stereo

F250stroker08

Reaction score
My new (to me) 09 Fx4 Crew Cab only came with the four speaker stereo and I want to upgrade to the 10 speaker sound system like my old 08 lariat had. So what Im asking is where could i get the plastic speaker moldings that hold the speakers in the two front doors by the pillar and in the two rear doors above the door handle. From there i will have a shop install aftermarket speakers and a rear sub. Thanks.

Spatel23

Reaction score
The front pillars near the windows are actually called sail panels. Any dealership should be able to get them.

As far as the rear doors, Id just do components and cut the existing panels for the tweeters. You could leave them black or take them apart and paint the grills before install. Would probably be cheaper and look just as good.

F250stroker08

Reaction score
Ok i figured that a dealer would be able to get the front pillars. I just wasnt sure what they were called.

I really didnt want to cut up the rear door panels but if I cant find any panels with the speaker holes already in i will just take it to a shop and Im sure they could make it look pretty nice

Thanks for the reply!

Latest posts

Members online