• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS: Snap-on impact swivel sockets and wrench set

03-Blue-Powerstroke

Reaction score
SOLD

Up for sale are two sets of tools I no longer need. Prices will include shipping and I will take paypal only.

1. Snap-on SAE impact swivel set (3/8" drive). Includes sockets 3/8"-3/4" on a Snap-on rail. I would like $100 shipped.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003-1.jpg

2. Snap-on industrial wrench set. Includes 6-17mm. 10-17mm are standard length and 6-9mm are the short style. They show some use but are still in good condition. If bought seperately the set would cost over $300. Ill take $110 shipped.

004.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

Last edited:

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
Thanks, for the quick shipment. Only problem is I now have strong dislike for you. Those black wrenches are just plain sexy.

**looks for more to replace chrome set**

03-Blue-Powerstroke

Reaction score
Thanks, for the quick shipment. Only problem is I now have strong dislike for you. Those black wrenches are just plain sexy.

**looks for more to replace chrome set**

Haha they are easy to keep clean too. Just keep them oiled up. Industrial finish tools will rust easier than chrome ones if they aren't kept clean.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.