Industrial injection

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had more info on this. Here is a link to industial's new website, where I found this in the 94-97 PSD section of turbos. Obviously the pic is of the SD turbo but what's this about the Super upgrade wheel or whatever?

http://iidiesel.danemcoweb.com/shop...grade-89mm-comp-wheel-w-1-15-turbine-housing/

As a side note I will say that I'm in no way bashing industrial and I don't think they are a vender here either so I am not trying to advertise at all.

Tom S

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with you posting a link for a discussion.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with you posting a link for a discussion.
Ok thanks I was just being careful.

Why not get a d66?
I'm not in the market right now I was just trying to get more info on this. Lol
I have one of them on my E99 and i like it but i have a .84 exhaust housing.

ok well I see it has a pic if the SD turbo. And it talks about A "super upgrade 89 mm comp wheel." for the OBS trucks is this some kind of modded stocker?

Chimera

Reaction score
Its a modded stocker basicly. 89mm wheel that is probably designed to spool a little faster and build a little more boost with a bigger housing would be my guess, but not 100% sure. Sounds like the Wicked Wheel upgrade for the SD's to me

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I thought. A wicked wheel type upgrade but for the obs. I wonder if it's a modded and trimmed stock compressor housing with a bigger compressor wheel? Maybe? I wonder if it's a new thing becaus you would think that I it was a good upgrade that it would be heard about as much as say the D66 or something.

99xlstroker

Reaction score
If you were to get anything i would always look at getting one with either a 1.00 A/R housing or .84 A/R housing because it would give you a quicker spool up.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
I know. On my stock turbo I have the 1.00 exhaust housing. But that's besides the point, since I'm not asking what I should buy or get but discussing a product that ive never heard of.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Yeah I'm friends or whatever on facebook with industrial. And they have been working on that new site. And it went up today I think. So I checked it out and first went to the 94-97 section and saw this turbo option and was like hmmm. Looks cool but never seen it before. So I'm trying to find someone who knows more about it. Lol haha.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Bump. So I guess we so far are saying it's a modded stocker with modified comp. Housing for a bigger 89mm wheel....??

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Thats all it is. Bigger wheel bigger housing. tiny bit more air for the obs looking to push 4 more hp LOL :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.