• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

stock 6 disc

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
i have a 6 disc cd changer out of my truck up for sale. and/ or the shaker 500 that is in my truck currently as well. the shaker unit is out of a 07 gt mustang and it is a 6 disc/mp3 player. it plugs in and works with the steering wheel controls. would like to see $100 bucks for the mp3 player. $75 for the one out of my truck. both are in good working order. i pulled the factory one from my truck to add the mp3 player. no issues with either unit. im going to a aftermarket deck/ screen in the truck and have no place for them.

bboteler

Reaction score
does the shaker have the plug on it to add the mp3 player? or do you have to buy the adapter?

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
iirc it has a place on the back where you can plug in a aux. item plug. i think i also has a plug for the factory amp (on the mustang system) it has been nearly 2 years since i put the deck in the truck. the deck it seld will play a mp3 cd though

Last edited:

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
here are pics

here are pictures of both units

Attachments

• shaker.jpg
    shaker.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 49
  • cdplayer.jpg
    cdplayer.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 48