Good diesel shop in Warren/Detroit area?

kcornman22

Reaction score
I just purchased an 08 F250 6.4l and want to take it into a shop for a good inspection and also get the EGR/DPF deleted.

Any suggestions on good local shops or even a good guy that does work out of his own garage?

kcornman22

Reaction score
I also have a Banks IQ tuner on the truck that isnt working. It turns on but just sits at the home screen so hopefully they can troubleshoot that too.

kcornman22

Reaction score
I completely agree mattman. A buddy of mine recommended All Out Diesel in Roseville. Just wanted to know if anyone has heard good, bad or otherwise. If I can't get any feed back on them I will most likely do Mikes Diesel or DNR Customers I have heard good things about too.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Never heard of all out...... I think Ive seen there ads on craigslist tho....

Do yourself and your truck a favor, call up Mike and talk to him.... He will answer all your questions.

gman1

Reaction score
I completely agree mattman. A buddy of mine recommended All Out Diesel in Roseville. Just wanted to know if anyone has heard good, bad or otherwise. If I can't get any feed back on them I will most likely do Mikes Diesel or DNR Customers I have heard good things about too.

Never heard of All Out Diesel. Where in Roseville are they located?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.