fuel in water

99f350

Reaction score
i have a 99 f350 light came on i got a new filter but how do i drain the water? while the truck is running?

99f350

Reaction score
the orange lever? i turned it to the right nothing came out?do i pull it up down? whats the exact processes? i just bought this truck thank you so much for helping

99f350

Reaction score
ok how do i take the whole thing off? and what about the filter how do you get that cap off?

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
If the cap is attached to the filter you have a wix style filter. You have to use a wix type filter or buy a new oem style cap to run a motorcraft filter.

99f350

Reaction score
i changed the filter when i push gas my truck would not drive .... what the hell is going on now?

99f350

Reaction score
i bought the 29.99 filter at autozone it was the ****test thing i have ever bought... i put my old one back in its doing okay. but when i push gas hard it wont move a whole lot idk whats going on

99f350

Reaction score
after i put the autozone filter i started it up ok went to the back yard came back seen it turned off... idk

99f350

Reaction score
ok so i read something about air in the system can anyone help me out? i want to put this new filter in

ToMang07

Reaction score

Snug the fuel lid down on the gasket, do not overtighten. Turn the key to the 'ON' position without cranking the engine. Check the fuel bowl for leaks; check the drain tube under the truck for leaks.

Turn the key off and then back to 'ON' until the pump stops and you can no longer hear the familiar 'buzz' from under the driver's seat. Do this a total of three times and give both the fuel bowl and drain tube one more check for leaks.

:whs:

Latest posts

Members online