Palm Beach County FL

Lang

Reaction score
Any good shops around? I live in northern part of county. Only 1 I know of is PELA but wasn't impressed with their ford knowledge. I know they work on everyone's GM's.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
hmmm.... i dont know of any good diesel shops down here in general, kinda why i worked on my own truck..

let me ask around. what do you need done?

Lang

Reaction score
Thinking of doing springs soon. I don't know if that's something I want to mess with. Appears a little technical with pistons needing to be TDC and measurements of the shims.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
It's a guy I know but he said he won't do it.

I don't know of a shop that'll do that. Maybe outlaw in Miami?

Or Gary from Lakeland ... Maybe someone else knows his shop name

SamW

Reaction score
There really are not any good ford shops down here in palm beach County. Doug @ gogo knows his stuff in ft lauderdale, otherwise fcdp in jax is the best but about a 4 hours drive. What are you doing to it?

Sent using Tapatalk 2

rc4wd

Reaction score
Gary Ray is Southern Diesel Performance in Lakeland and is a pretty nice guy. I know he does a lot of work on 6.0's so I'm sure he deals with a few 7.3's also. I don't know any sponsors in the area though.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Gary Ray is Southern Diesel Performance in Lakeland and is a pretty nice guy. I know he does a lot of work on 6.0's so I'm sure he deals with a few 7.3's also. I don't know any sponsors in the area though.

Bingo Gary Ray

Lang

Reaction score
Cool ill make some calls and see. Rc4wd read my post above

rc4wd

Reaction score
Is that a shop or someone's handle on here?

I'm guessing this is the post you are referring to? But either way I've always known him as Gary Ray but he goes by wrongway on the forums, including here but I'm not sure how often he gets on here. His shop name is Southern Diesel Performance in Lakeland.

Lang

Reaction score
Thinking of doing springs soon. I don't know if that's something I want to mess with. Appears a little technical with pistons needing to be TDC and measurements of the shims.

Here... I don't have the tool or means to make one