H&S or Spartan

Jayz

Reaction score
Truth is, I WANT POWER!!! Will delete egr and have a full 5" exhaust as well as a cai. So which is best?

Powerstrokeracing

Reaction score
Both good, innovative is good to. Do some research on here there's lots of threads on all 3 of them.

Wemoy1

Reaction score
i had spartan and have gearhead now and i like mine. Spartan will put a jerker in2 the 13s not sure on gearhead yet havent been to the track yet

java

Reaction score
My dad has been running the spartan war hammer tune for about 65k miles with no problem whatsoever. The truck runs very well and tows amazing.

Strokerguy

Reaction score
I have a Spartan that I think I am about to sell. Lemme know if you want to save a couple hundred. Not sure if the tunes are "transferable" but I have 9 tunes.

Super Stroke

Reaction score
I have run Spartan for 45k and I love it, Works all day and I pull with it on weekends. Just make sure you put a Airdog on it, to help the fuel pump stay alive. Good luck

DSTRBD

Reaction score
We have been having great luck with the H&S tuners on the 6.7L. They are coming out with some hard parts soon as well. You cant go wrong with anything H&S. Let us know if you have any questions or would like a quote on a package deal.

Jayz

Reaction score
I've got an H&S already! Not on truck yet but soon it'll b, Since the more I read I c H&S is what more peeps have. Was really wondering bout that 200 hp tune from spartan though. That's the ny tune I'd run if I did spartan or HOTT setting n H&S. I don't tow, it's purely a toy!

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Let me know if you have any questions! We are currently working on some more shifting updates (1-2 shift) but it seems for the most part that the 200HP WarHammer tune gets really good reviews.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.